Dr Rick Steeds, a cardiologist at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, the team from Heart Valve Voice including CEO Wil Woan and Trustee Pat Khan; NHS Patient and Public Advisor Neil Betteridge and Patient ambassadors Christine and Katharine Greenlands, Brenda Walker and Sandra Woodcock travelled to Cambridge to discuss our study to develop a new innovative stethoscope and how better screening for valve disease could provide better patient outcomes.
- Acoustics team wins international machine learning challenge
- Andrew presents our paper on detecting equine heart murmurs at the BEVA Congress in Liverpool
- Intelligent stethoscope study featured on BBC News
- Intelligent stethoscope demonstrated at Heart Valve Voice Westminster event
- CAIS project featured in ITV News