We attended a roundtable meeting in collaboration with Health Innovation Manchester and Heart Valve Voice, to discuss new methods to reduce the burden of valvular heart disease in the UK. We presented our prototype device that can automatically detect heart murmurs in electronic stethoscope recordings, and discussed how it could be implemented in the patient care pathway.
- Acoustics team wins international machine learning challenge
- Andrew presents our paper on detecting equine heart murmurs at the BEVA Congress in Liverpool
- Intelligent stethoscope study featured on BBC News
- Intelligent stethoscope demonstrated at Heart Valve Voice Westminster event
- CAIS project featured in ITV News