Our Cardiovascular Acoustics and an Intelligent Stethoscope (CAIS) study was featured on ITV East Anglia. The segment, shown on the evening news, detailed the patient recruitment being undertaken at Royal Papworth Hospital, co-sponsor of the study and one of five hospitals involved.
- Acoustics team wins international machine learning challenge
- Andrew presents our paper on detecting equine heart murmurs at the BEVA Congress in Liverpool
- Intelligent stethoscope study featured on BBC News
- Intelligent stethoscope demonstrated at Heart Valve Voice Westminster event
- CAIS project featured in ITV News